Update: I used talk to text to do this post and I was in a hurry and didn’t have enough time to proofread and noticed there’s a lot of typos and wrong words. I will be fixing it at a later date because I just am not in the Correct frame of mood.
Starting this year, I am no longer going to be show All my It’s And annoying so I’m New I didn’t have any that Year, My favorites.
This year I only got one new scout tour and it’s not even a figure. It’s a pin from a set from Funko! I got this as a gift from Good friend Cass and their roommate! The other item I’m showing this year is something I’m pretty sure I’ve already shown before, but again not ironically and it’s my skeletal ornament for those. Who do you look forward to seeing my Skeletor’s, I will be showcasing a shelf of mine that has quite a few of my Skeletor’s either later this month or early next, so stay tuned.


Awesome. Can't ever have enough Skeletors.
ReplyDelete