Marvel Legos Blind Bags

I got these a lot a while back ago when they were in the stores still, most of them are actually the MCU  but a couple are actually X-MEN 97 as listed below. I have to say that I really really really love these and I’m glad that they put them in single packs as this way you can get a variety of characters without paying the, horrible prices of some of the sets . I just wish they weren’t blind because now they are in boxes rather than bags so you either have to pay attention to the code numbers to make sure you don't get doubles but have no idea who it is! The codes are different every batch it seems as online doesn't always help as many have multiple codes so thats not reliable.
Bill Foster
X-MEN 97 Storm
Echo
X-MEN 97 Beast
Moon Knight

She-Hulk
Group shot of all my Marvel Legos (up to that point)
 

Comments

Post a Comment