Birthday Box from Brother Midnight!

  Today is my birthday (#46!) and today we'll be looking at what Brother Midnight sent me for it. This is my very first box from him in years and it was awesome!

 SPECIAL NOTE: Comic Strip Treasures is running my annual Birthday Strip Post (with newly found strips!)

 First up is a near complete set (I'm missing Tankor but he forgot Megs but will send him on a later date) McDonalds Beast Machines set! I had Cheetor but needed every other one of these so I was excited!

Black Arachnia
Thrust
Rattrap
Cheetor
Jetstorm
Nightscream
Primal
Hot Rod
The only non toy item not counting candy (which I didn't photograph) is this box I asked him for!
Mikey
Toony Terrors Chucky Set
Croc Master (G.I.JOE Classified)

Last month he sent me this from Amazon (also as a birthday gift and why its here):
Zarana 


However the big hit was this custom that he made me many years ago but finally sent me. This is my first Remco 5.5 and my first Brother Midnight custom! I love this thing!

Batman Beyond


More posts (including more birthday goodies) later this week!


Comments

Post a Comment