Pumpkins At Old Place! Posted by Alexis Skrull on October 08, 2023 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Well people are living in the building that I got kicked out of when it was condemned (they repaired it). What hits me is how the hell did I never once think about doing this? Face Palm! Comments GIJigsawOctober 9, 2023 at 11:46 AMCool jackolanters!ReplyDeleteRepliesAlexis SkrullOctober 10, 2023 at 12:56 AMToo bad they'll be rotted by Halloween :(DeleteRepliesReplyReplyChelsea C.October 9, 2023 at 4:24 PMI crak myself up all the time over things that others do and I'm like, "Now why didn't I think of that!"ReplyDeleteRepliesAlexis SkrullOctober 10, 2023 at 12:57 AMYeah, especially when it seems so obvious an idea lol!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Cool jackolanters!
ReplyDeleteToo bad they'll be rotted by Halloween :(
DeleteI crak myself up all the time over things that others do and I'm like, "Now why didn't I think of that!"
ReplyDeleteYeah, especially when it seems so obvious an idea lol!
Delete