New Halloween Decorations 2023

  Every year I add new stuff to the Halloween collection and this year is no different. Here are most (if not all) of the Halloween decorations I grabbed thus far this year (like many others I get stuff on November first as well, but this should be it until then)!


 Let us start with the Dollar General purchases!
  I love slime, I'll probably get into that another day though, but these are awesome! I got all 3 colors that were available! One nice surprise was that the white one glows in the dark!
Cats are a fave so when I saw this guy I just had to have him!
   This guy is my very first 'Day of the Dead' style skeleton thats not from Disney! I just felt that the pirate look was too cool!
The next 3 are from Wal-Mart:
I'm not gonna lie, i'm a sucker for color lights!

Target:

At Target I ended up grabbing some village items.
House
Tombstone pack
Skele-pets pack
skeletons (sold seperately)

UPDATE:
I also got the mummy boo bucket from this year's set. (McDonalds official photos shown below):


 That is all for this year thus far, hope you enjoyed seeing my selections!

Comments

  1. I like the Skele-pets pack. Looks like you're almost ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am :) They are tiny and the dog needs help standing (not an issue as hes with the house) but for less than 5 bucks, they are pretty cool.

      Delete

Post a Comment