Toy Box Christmas: CDS!

We're back for part 2 of revealing what I got from my good friend The Toy Box!! This time we focus on the cds! Just like with the comics, very little commentary due to how many are here! Also as of the writing of this post, I haven't ben able to listen to them.
Look at that beautiful stack!
Wow Bruce Springsteen!
Who doesn't like Bowie?
Soundtracks: 

Its funny that I received so many of these. Why? Up until recently I mostly listened to soundtracks and seasonal songs! Late last year that changed and now I listen to much more, but still love soundtracks!
"If you listen to it, they will come!" Thats how that saying goes right? 😉
Great movie, series, and theme song!
Great movie and I love Elfman's score!
This one is epic! This is one of my all time fave movies and now I have the soundtrack!
One great movie, and loved the soundtrack.
 Who doesn't like Disney songs? In fact I listen to them on Pandora a lot!
I love instrumentals from Lucas film movies. Plus its Indy! All that and a booklet! Score!
Queen:
 Ok I am so happy to have these as I am a big fan of Queen!
PLAY - DOH:
To be honest, these 3 are here and not in tomorrow's post because I accidentally added them here.
DAD SNEAKERS
LORD OF THE LAWN
GRILL KING
 No I haven't smelt them yet, but I love that they are so weird and different!

Again, thank you so very much Toy Box!
 More parts to come!
 

Comments

  1. Queen was one of my all time favorites as a teen. I recently just purchased all the 1986 first pressings on CD to replace my 1991 Hollywood Records re-releases.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment