FAST FOOD PREMIUMS 02

It is time once more to look at 8 fast food premiums of the past!
CROOZE OOZ COUPE (MCDONALD'S, 2004)
This very cool and sleek looking hotwheel came still packaged and was found at Goodwill. I think it looks rather striking especially with the stickers!.
DENAHI WOLF - BROTHER BEAR ( MCDONALD'S, 2003)
Once upon a time as most of us know, Disney had a deal with McDonald's so we got great figures for all of their new movies and properties. The movie Brother Bear was no different. When I found this figure at Goodwill I was excited! I not only love Brother Bear but I love BEast wars and this wolf turns into a man. This will probably go with my Beast Wars rather than Disney to be honest. Their is supposedly one of Kenai (bear) as well and I really want that one. But then again I love the mooses to even though they don't transform lol.
THE LION MEGAFORCE ZORD  ( MCDONALD'S HAPPY MEAL, 2013)
So it seems that in 2013, McDonald's ran a pretty cool promotion in which you could get 6 zords that could build the Megazord for Megaforce. Turns out I now have 2 of them as I have had the shark one for quite sometime. Now I will have to keep a better eye out as I have seen some of them before but had no clue that they actually combined and was just going for the cool ones! 🙀
IRONHIDE - REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ( MCDONALD'S, 2010)
I know what your thinking ew Bayformers! lol. I don't necessarily disagree. I watch evry film and forget every film. Hell, the last film I saw twice because I literally thought I had never seen it until I got halfway through, they are that forgetable to me. However this design (and some others) are awesome. I love how this figure really looks like he is made of old metal. That s why I got him as I leave most Bayformers at Goodwill lol.
ULTIMATE ECHO ECHO ( MCDONALD'S, 2011)
Back when Ben was a teenager and before the new look of Omniverse or the relaunch, there was my  favorite form of BEn 10 (Alien Force/ Ultimate Alien......) This guy comes from that era. What is ironic is that I found an action figure of his regular form lol.
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST BRACELET ( MCDONALD'S, 2003)
Don't ask me why I grabbed this at Goodwill, but I did and I actually like it lol.
BABY PIGGY ( MCDONALD'S, 1987)
This is the Muppet Baby that I got in that premade bag with the Flintstones stuff that I mentioned last week! What is so cool is that she was complete (I have a baby Kermie but no skateboard, a tricycle but no Gonzo, and a Rocking horse but no Fozzie.) I had all 4 as a kid but it wasn't until recently until I Found out the truth: here in the US our collections were incomplete:
In Canada, they got a fifth one! Baby Animal! seriously? I am so jealous. (image of set from wiki)
DONKEY KONG ( MCDONALD'S, 2014)
Last up for this edition of Fast Food Premiums is Donkey King from Mario Racing. I have not really been actively collecting them but now all I need is Mario and Toad lol as I have gotten them all but those two it seems (as I have no interest in his hat). That is because I thought the others looked cool and honestly? I loved Mario Kart for Super Nintendo! (Yes I'm dating myself!)

That will do it for now, more toys from fast food chains to come soon!

Comments

Post a Comment