A Toy Box Birthday

 Once again, my good friend, The Toy Box has sent me a package for my birthday just like the Christmas ones is starting to seem like tradition and whether it is or not I will say I appreciate it very much. Unlike most of the other boxes, I have gotten this one did not have many toys, but still had a lot of goodies. In fact, the ultimate gem of the whole entire box isn’t even a toy. Heck I could probably go as far as saying this is probably the ultimate gem of almost all the boxes that he has ever given me that is how much I love this.

Notebook:
Cereal:

DVDS:

 CDS:
TOYS:
The Star Wars figures are from the Retro line and will look great with the others that he has sent me!

Bags:

Cards:
Comics: 
This next group are Amazing spider-Man issues! They are Disney versions of classic covers!
Misc comics:
And now the GEM that I have been talking about:
That's right, Mark Bagley signature!
🙀

That's it for this box, and again thank you very much Toy Box!




Comments

Post a Comment