700: Toy Box Christmas!

  This is post #700! Its also the final part of the toy box Christmas for this box! As always thanks go to my good friend The Toy Box for sending me these! This post is of my all time favorite property He-Man!

Lets star with the only non He-Man things but will be in my He-Man display (yes I opened them.)
Before I explain, look at that cross sale, too bad they aren't really available. Wait what? Order of Cosmic Champions is from a book and these 2 figures were made to compliment it.
Fierce Phantos
Mechani-Ghoul
These guys are very cool and not gonna lie Mechani-Ghoul is my fave and will look great with Skeletor! His blade is sharp and removeable!
Phantos will be a new member of the heroes!
 Next up is new adventures season 1 pt 1
Next is a figure that I absolutely love-
40th Anniversary Masterverse He-Man

IMO he is much nicer than the Classics He-Man. 

Classics He-Man with 40th!

Last up is:

As you can see, Kara absolutely loves it to!
Well, that's it for this box from Toy Box (thanks again) and for my 7ooth post! Still can't believe it!


Comments