1982 Christmas Ad


  Its 1982 and the newspapers have ads for toys for Christmas! I forgot which paper these are from but its from an ad for some store called Cornet! 

So lets take a trip down memory lane and take a look at my top 5 faves from this ad (in no particular order)!
 Anyone who follows this blog is well aware that MOTU is my all time favorite toy line. Seeing the price here also explains why I had so many.
 Hmmmmm Battle cat was just a buck more than the figures? 
 Mattel has been doing Hot Wheels forever and wow 99 cents? Up until recently, you still could get them for that much. 
 Memory restored! I have no idea how I forgot about this educational toy but yeah I did. Mattel STILL makes versions of this toy. I remember loving the heck out of mine!
 Of course I had to pick Barbie next. Interesting on how we still have Barbies for close (10ish) to that price!


 That's all for today but I am back (I'll get into why I took a long break later) and I have christmas toys and ads to share so stay tuned!

Comments