UPDATED! My Absence Explained!

  After speaking to my father, I was given the okay to say it was my step Mother who passed (he remarried awhile after my mom had passed) and that she fought Pancreatic Cancer. (Update in purple instead of my usual red OR blue because purple was her favorite color and it seemed appropriate!)

   Added pic from the funeral!

  Due to my family being private, I have not mentioned this to anyone but a couple of friends from here that I have on Facebook. As you all already know I have had severe depression and it stops me from doing stuff in life (like working) and even this blog sometimes (hence most of my breaks), what is not known is that I have had a family member fighting cancer for the last couple years. Its been rough (especially since I couldn't visit for multiple reasons). Well, a couple Sundays ago, they passed. The whole last few months have been rough and then memories of other passed love ones flooded and thats why I been so silent. I hope to be back to regular posts soon. However; other stuff (not related) is hitting as well that I need to take care of (thank goodness I have a therapist). This is longer than I had planned lol. I had plans for april fools here (Comic strips had theres as I'd done that months ago), as well as star wars day on BOTH blogs but alas life happens. Anyway, I will be back soon (maybe even this week).

Comments

Post a Comment