NEW ARRIVALS

Last Post until 31 Days of Halloween!
 I have been pretty sick this month and also been figuring out next month :) , but I wanted to not only get out one more post before Halloween but also do a New Arrivals since I am so far behind that I stopped photographing stuff b4 adding it to my collections! 😮 To alleviate that, this is a BIGGER EDITION! So get ready for not 5 but 10 items new to my collection! Oh and this is the first New Arrivals since JULY!
 WISH BEAR (CARE BEARS, 1980S)
 As I have mentioned here before I love the Care Bears! This pvc figure (which I really love it when I find pvcs!) is from the 80s and I found him at Goodwill! As a kid the only Care Bears that I had were the PVC's so finding a vintage one was a treat!
 COZY HEART PENGUIN (CARE BEARS AND COUSINS, 2016)
 I might love the Care Bears, but I love the cousins even more! One of my biggest regrets is that when Cassie and I found the blind bags, we could not find the penguin! I (with Cassie's help) was able to uncover the elephant, lion, and raccoon. Then one day this summer I went into Walgreens and saw these on clearance and felt the bag and found the penguin! Now I have all 4 of the Care Bear Cousins in this set! 
SEBASTIAN (THE LITTLE MERMAID, UNKNOWN) 
 I am a huge fan of the creatures under the sea (see what I did there?), but an even bigger fan of anything Little Mermaid and scoop them up as soon as I see them if possible. I found him at Goodwill and was so happy. Its just a static figurine and already had some Sebastian's but can always use more!
NINJA IN TRAINING MIKEY (NICK TMNT, 2014, PLAYMATES TOYS) 
 It is not a secret that I love Goodwill and here is yet another example (as are the two MArvel figures coming up and many others on this list! This cute Mikey came in a 2-pack with one of his "brothers"). As many of you know, Mikey is my fav turtle and I only really wanted him in this version so I was so stoked. Even funnier? This was the only one that they had!
HOLOGRAM ARMOR IRON MAN (IRON MAN, 1995, TOYBIZ) 
 I loved, LOVED the Toybiz Marvel line. A little known secret, my preferred scale is the now rarely used 5 inch scale these were done in. Also although called "Hologram Armor", this figure reminds me of his armor from the 80s and I love it! He is missing all of his snap on armor pieces but for a figure I got in a 2.99 bag? Not a big deal!
 ARCTIC ARMOR IRON MAN (IRON MAN, 1995, TOYBIZ)
 Only got him because he was in the 2.99 bag bin but I do like him and he is currently my stand-in for War Machine! Like Hologram, he had none of his snap on armor pieces (except this one DID have the front part of his belt)
GNAW THE SHARKTICON (TRANSFORMERS: TITANS RETURN, 2016, HASBRO)
 As many of you may know I collect Transformers but mostly focus on the 86 movie figures, animal related, and the Beast era! Gnaw brought me one step closer to getting the 86 movie characters done. He is a sharkticon and is technically an army builder but on my budget I Could only get the one, one day I might track down a second to put in robot mode. These guys were vicious in the movie, eating transformers and think he's cool in my collection at last! 
ROCK SOLDIERS (and Donatello) (CLASSIC TMNT, 2017, MEGACONSTRUX)
 I am a huge fan of the original TMNT cartoon and was getting all of the Megabloks/ Megaconstrux from the old cartoon. Then they decided to put out a Technodrome that I could not afford and in it was Splinter with no other way to get him and with it went away my need to be a completest. However I always wanted this set as I always wanted a rock soldier but never had one as a kid (and still don't have the vintage version.) I found this on clearance at Wal-Mart and was so excited to add it to the set. The Donatello is pretty cool to I guess lol.
DIMENSION X PACK (NICK TMNT, 2017, MEGACONSTRUX) 
 I was not a fan of the Nick designs (they have finally won me over) and therefore I have a tiny collection. Well when I Saw this set at Wal-MArt for around $5 I had to have it. Why? The Kranng (I had this figure from the blind bags but you can never have to much) and the Triceraton. I might not be a big fan of his NICK look but the Triceratons are my favorite alien species in the TMNT (though the Salamndrians might push them out of that spot one day). The gun also fires missiles!

ARCHAEOPTERYX (UNKNOWN)  
 We all probably had this as a kid and it is still in budget dinosaur tubes but I always loved this one (probably since not many molds were made of the first bird), but had no interest in getting the other dinos. Enter Goodwill lol.

 Well, that is it for this installment of NEW ARRIVALS and next up is "31 Days of Halloween!, which starts on Sunday the first October and I will be getting help at least once a week from Cassie! So see you guys next week for the second annual 31 days of Halloween! 

Comments

  1. Cool stuff.The Care Bear cousins are pretty cool,I like the lion.Love the Rock soldiers as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorites are the Elephant and penguin. The rock soldiers pack is awesome!

      Delete

Post a Comment