Mickey Mouse Halloween Figurines!

Ever since I was a little kid, I always loved pvc/ mini collectible figures!
My absolute faves were Disney! I remember getting them at the parks at Disney World and the Disney stores in the malls!
Just Play has been making them for years now and I picked up 2 of the pumpkin capsule ones! I wasn't expecting much. I've gotten their valentine ones which were rereleased of old figures. The Christmas one I got years back had Minnie in Christmas colors! However I didn't expect even that.
The packaging is a cute image of a scared Mickey Mouse! As always with these holiday versions, there's no checklist or any idea what's available!
Christmas was an ornament and Valentines a heart, this time its a pumpkin!
I got two versions of Minnie Mouse lol. However she's painted in Halloween/Autumn shades I have the first Minnie in two other versions so I was happy to get another version shockingly!
All in all I was not disappointed! I found these at Target for 4 or 5 bucks!

Comments