Universal Monsters X TMNT (NECA)

 Before I start, thus far I am only planning on one of each turtle so I just need a Donnie (which thus far only has one option: The Invisible Man!)
I've misplaced most of their accessories (and Mikey and Raph's extra heads) but here's a look at my 2 newest Universal Monsters X TMNT figures. I got these during the summer!
Leonardo (minus the net he wears as I hated it)

I went with this version because my fave universal monster is the creature and I cannot stand how the hunchback version looks!
The bear trap came with Raph and I mistakingly put it with Leo!
Raphael

Not a huge fan of Frankenstein so I went with this one. Doesn't hurt that I love the Wolfman!
Here's a group shot of all 3 that I have! Mikey I got last year!

All of them look really cool and though I wish they glowed like the original Playmates wave did, I feel they are pretty close to perfect imo!

Comments