Surprise Package From GIJIGSAW!


 Last month I got a nice surprise: a package from G I JIGSAW! In it was some really great stuff!
First up is part of the Fisher Price Train! 
I  received the ringmaster and both the engine and caboose!
But wait there's more! I already had the monkey, Lion, and bear, so now I just need 2 more cars, the conductor, misc person, Elephant, and the giraffe! (pic found via Google and is not mine!)
Next is the Bride of Frankenstein! She looks pretty cool and love her stand with the chains! This particular version is from Diamond Select Toys!
Also from Diamond is Lily Munster! I love that clock!
Ciri (The Witcher:Wild Hunt!) 
While I know absolutely nadda about the Witcher, I absolutely love this figure shockingly! I'll probably add her in with my classified's as an ally of either Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow, not sure which side i'll put her yet! Right now she's with my 7 in/similar figures!
Martian Spy Girl (Trendmasters):
This figure was actually one of two Trendmasters Mars Attacks that I wanted (the other is any of the other Martians, I wanted a male and a female!) So one left to go, ty G I Jigsaw!
TMNT Minis:
I'd seen these on G I JIGSAW's blog and thought they were cool and happy to have them. You'll see them again this month as I have an idea of who I might have them fight later ;)
Compy's:
These little guys came with Mattel's Jurassic Park line and imo you can never have TOO many!

I think that is everything (sadly I might have missed something as its week's after I got it that i'm doing this as i've been busy with real life sadly. Thanks once again to G I JIGSAW! I really appreciate it and thanks for thinking of me!



 

Comments