Loyal subjects, strawberry shortcake

I never got into strawberry shortcake when I was younger in fact, I have yet to watch the actual specials but because I have so many friends that love this character so much I was like I mean it is less than $15 so I was like what the heck and it isn’t too bad out of scale with their rainbow bright and make it even funnier it’s 5.5 inches which is He-Man scale so I went ahead and she barely smells like strawberries but she does have the scent I ended up getting the basket instead of the cake that I wanted because I thought it would be a great thing to use in this place but also she came with her little kitty which is pretty cool stickers and A couple of other things all in all I highly recommend this figure and as I said, this is coming from someone who has no or sentimental Attraction to it!







Comments

  1. My sister was a huge fan. I always liked the villain with the hat. He was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, what's up with the 80s and all the " scented" gimmicks , lol. Everything from scented plastic mechanical pencils to scratch and sniff stickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I know, it got way out of hand once they started doing "gross" scents too!

      Delete

Post a Comment