****UPDATED**** Tiger Force dusty (Classified, Hasbro)

Honestly, I have no idea why I haven’t posted this yet. I took these pictures all the way back in September so I have no clue why this post has been sitting here, especially when I haven’t done any post recently. You would think I would’ve already finished this. 

With all that said, I absolutely love this figure. I was so happy to find him at target where he was an Exclusive. I had quite a few tiger force as a kid. This is my only one for classified currently and hope to find more. 

You will notice that Dusty is missing one of his hats sadly that vanished which stinks because it’s my favorite one.-------- Turns out this is one of those Berenstein/Berenstain moments and it never existed, no matter how I remember it. There is no evidence anywhere to prove it existed. 










 

Comments

  1. I remember when Tiger Force Joe's came out. I was able to get repaints of older Joe figures that were no longer available at stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was most likely the whole point of the "special" teams, but we ate them up - still do actually. I had the reg versions for a lot but still got them. Tiger Force is the one "special" team where I had most of them. Even a vehicle which was rare for me to get as I didn't play with them as much.

      Delete

Post a Comment