Retro Cardback Baroness (Hasbro)

  31 Days is upon us! It starts a week from Sunday! What does that have to do with today's post? Nothing, just thought i'd let you know! And knowing is half the battle.... 

 Lately I have been buying G.I.JOE classified's. I bought them here or there and got some in packages from the Toy Box, but now i'm actively looking. Due to financial issues, I am being very picky but thus far have a good amount. Back in July, I purchased Retro Card Baroness. Been wanting her but $25 is a lot, but decided to pull the trigger and glad that I did, She comes with weapons and a stand. As you can see I can't guarantee i'm using the correct weapons in any of these posts as I have already mixed them altogether! Other than her arms looking off with articulation limitations, and the slot in her head w/o glasses. This is a very good figure! 






Comments