Toy Box Christmas Returns!

 

This is the sixth year that my good friend, The Toy Box has sent me a package and this year we returned to Christmas wrapping! Sadly I forgot to take pictures. This will take many days, I mean look at that box (5.5 Cena and Kara were not included but are there to show scale)!
 Today, we take a look at the comics. Due to the number of them, most will have no commentary!
Look at that glorious pile!
With Thor being a fave, getting 3 issues was great!

Onslaught tie-ins! (that X-men with Herc wasn't one but in pic) 

 Fun fact: I love the original X-Factor!
Who doesn't love ALF?
Lots of What The? Always wanted to read some now I am.
Black Knight is a fave and never read this 1-shot before!

SPIDER-GIRL!
BEN!
Heroes Reborn. 
Am I the only one who legitimately liked this era?

 That's just the comics! More to come!

Comments

Post a Comment