Toy Box Christmas - Part 3!

  Today's post contenues the box that I recently received from my good friend The Toy Box and will focus on DVDS and VHS!

DVDS:
Mouse Chronicles and Chipmunks! Chipmunks were in my Halloween Viewing pile but now with this, they are also in my Christmas one!
 Bob's Burgers Seasons 6 - 10!
VHS:
 Might as well start with my fave of the vhs. Its the special edition and I had this exact set as a teen/ young adult!
 I actually have dirty dancing on blu-ray and Havana Nights on dvd, so this will look great with the collection! Plus the original (and best imo) Terminator movies!
EPIC! JP, Back to the future, and one of my favorite movies: Top Gun!

The original Mad Max's!
 Well that's all for --- what Kara? Theres one more you think that I should show case today? Ok.
 This item is a tradition as well:

Two years ago, he sent me this NES game:
Last year was Mario.
This year is... Dang it Kara. 
This is what happens when your doing photos and your cat is in heat.
Ok without any more hijinks, I give you:
DUCK HUNT!

This like last year's Mario is literally a grail piece!

Don't they look great together? Thank you again Toy Box! The last 2 parts coming later in the week are toys and themed. See you on Thursday. Now you know and knowing is 1/2 the battle!

Comments

  1. Send me a list of some of the NES games that stand out in your "want list". I come across them often in the wild.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment