31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN: KINDER JOY HALLOWEEN - PART 2!

 Either last year or the year before I got a Kinder Joy Halloween candy and got this Vampire zombie guy.
 He's pretty cool but I discovered something a few nights ago that if I had known then, I would have got more. Like this year's offerings, he glows! Sadly I can't get a pic of it (see top pic) but I think its pretty cool! I still prefer this year's but now appreciate this little guy a lot more!

  More posts coming as we countdown to Halloween!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah these figures are so cool. For cheap toys they are pretty sweet!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this years Kinder egg figures as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best figures from kinder joy yet imo. (that includes licensed ones)

      Delete

Post a Comment