31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN: KINDER JOY HALLOWEEN!


  Every year Kinder Joy releases Halloween toys that come with their candy. Last year I got a zombie but this year? They are pretty cool and impressive! They are these monsters with masks that you can mix n match. The coolest part is that the masks glow in the dark (GID)! They glow the same color as the mask, its really cool. My only grip is that it only lasts a few minutes but for a $1.50 its still worth it!

Highly recommended!

 That's it for today!


 (Top picture is from the Kinder Joy website!)

Comments

  1. Very cool! My daughter and I have about 5 of these so far. I really want the Jack o' Lantern so I guess I'll have to pick up some more until I find him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really love them, I think these are my favorites of the kinder joys thus far. (though the shark I got once is pretty close!)

      Delete
  2. These are awesome. I may have to pick up some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I have never seen the shark! I need all of these they are so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shark's not Halloween But I can showcase him in November :)

      Delete

Post a Comment