31 Days of Halloween: Phat Mojo Donald and Scrooge!

 Okay I admit it I'm Cheating, but I really wanted to show these guys off since I have been searching for them since July! These two guys have been the bane of my existence! I had people all over looking for them and I finally found them on the first!  Besides DuckTales is kind of Halloweenish in away, at least some episodes are! I love the new Ducktales almost as much as I loved the classic. Disney did well with it! Also Phat Mojo has done real well with this line!
  So here they are Donald and Scrooge! All I still need is Launchpad, but I haven't decided if I am getting him yet as he looks so similar to the old version and the Launchpad from the Darkwing duck line of the 90s is in scale with these.
  Here is ol' McDuck standing next to Funko's Scrooge.
 Now to make it a little more "HALLOWEEN", for the group shot I added in a Dollar Tree Ghost! Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Donald, and arch nemesis Flintheart Glomgold search the ruins for treasure but come up against the ghost of its ruler!

  That is it for now but be here tomorrow as we continue to countdown until Halloween!

Comments

  1. I think Im going to buy a cb radio and use Phat Mojo as my call name lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment