31 Days Of Halloween: Permanent Halloween Shelf and More!

Today I am showcasing my Permanent Halloween shelf (though a few things from the other displays will be added to this shelf and the stuff on the walls WILL NOT be staying)
  Here is a better look at it!
 That sign was one of the signs Target had a year or so ago. This years are better quality! Funny fact: A bat got in here and latched onto that black bat as I tried to catch it! The white Bat glows!
 The bleached suncatcher on the left was purchased in 2013 when I first moved to Muncie! the one on the right I found the next year.
 How I display those Universal Monster Danglers all year round!
 My Chicken Mcnugget and Madballs collections!
An even better look at the shelf!

Now for some images that just don't fit in other posts so I just thought that I would share them here.

The other side of that area that most of my Halloween stuff is in!
This is my memorial for TRU but I might be taking it down soon as supposedly they might be returning! Not sure how I feel about it to be honest!
  That is it for now but be here tomorrow as we continue to countdown until Halloween!

Comments

  1. Liking the Chicken McNuggets. May need to get some of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love them. Had some as a kid so these have always been great for me.

      Delete
  2. These chicken nuggets are one of the stranger things that McDonalds ever had in the kids meals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment