31 Days of Halloween: Looney Tunes Quack up cars - Porky Pig!

  Wow its that time of year again! Time to start my Third annual 31 Days of Halloween! Wow I still can't believe that I have been doing this 3 years now. Throughout the month of October, I will be posting everyday (except the days I have guest posters). I will be covering everything from media to toys to decorations to memories!

 This year I thought that I would start off with a happy meal toy that I found at Goodwill awhile back. This particular toy is from a 1993 series called Looney Tunes Quack up cars. I actually have all 4 (Bugs, Daffy, Porky, and Taz), but only Porky works with Halloween.
  Porky is in a green truck or van!
  As you can see, it is a basic happy meal toy of the time.
  I like how the back looks like a safe! But wait how is this connected to Halloween?
   That is due to the other side and the top. As you can see, Porky has a new company: "Porky's Ghost Chasers!
  In fact, you can make a basic looking ghost pop uot!
  Porky doesn't move as the whole thing is the ghost popping action and the wheels rolling! However he looks pretty good.
 Well, that's it for today but be here all month for even more bone-chilling features!

Comments

Post a Comment