My M.U.S.C.L.E. Collection

  Not long ago I had 0 M.U.S.C.L.E.'s in my collection but wanted some. Thanks to trades  from Brother Midnight, I now have a pretty good collection of them in my opinion.  Many of the pink flesh colored ones I actually remember having as a kid, especially the devil guy!
   The above guy and cobra were birthday gifts! What is so awesome is that I really wanted some color guys and now I have two!
  M.U.S.C.L.E.'s mean a lot to me as I remember getting them the day I had ear surgery as a kid and I remember them fondly in general. Here is a picture of the 8 of them together:

Comments

  1. I wanna add Teribull and Kinikuman to my small collection,which was also started by Brother Midnight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hand guy and one or two others are all I need to be able to call it a day with this line :D

      Delete

Post a Comment