Shelfie: Star Wars 3 3/4

  This is my second post for today to make up for being sick!
 Today I decided to just go ahead and put 2 or 3 days in one by showing all of my 3 3/4 Star Wars figures! I'll admit its not much but it is growing and many of the older ones were given to me by Brother Midnight in trades!
 First up is my Sequel trilogy shelf. This is the shelf that I put my toys from Force Awakens and Last Jedi!
  First on the shelf we have the robot PZ-4C0, Haas Thug (or as I like to call him werewolf Man), and the new trilogies 3 main characters: Finn, Poe Dameron, and Rey. You can also see a Porg!
  On the other end of the shelf I have the X-Wing pilot Ello Asty.
 In the back I have the First Order troops. Which include Stormtrooper on speeder bike. I love the speeders and that is why I got him. A year later we were introduce to the Deathtroopers so I like to think of this guy as a First Order Deathtrooper!
  Then we have Captain Phasma, a Snowtrooper from the Starkiller base, and a First Order Stormtrooper.
AS you probably noticed, I also have a First Order Tie Fighter and its pilot. 
Here is a close-up of the porg that came with my Chewie. Oh how I wish they had given us a pack of porgs for the 3 3/4 line like they did with Star Wars Black. 
Here are my Legacy characters. R2 is not from the Force Awakens line and I got him from Brother Midnight! I doubt I need to say who they are but: Chewbacca, Han, Leia, C3-P0, R2-D2, and in the very front is Luke!
 Next up is my "Before The Original Trilogy" shelf! On the Tank are my Prequel trilogy characters: PAdme (which is actually not a PVC but is from Applause and not Hasbro), Kit Fisto, Rune Haako, Clone Trooper, Wookie, Anakin, Sebula, and Jar Jar!
  Aayla is one of the very few (Ahsoka and the female Stormtrooper are the other 2) that I still have from when I lived in San Francisco!
  These are my Clone Wars figures: Anakin (in the back) Ahsoka, Mon Calamari, and Obi-Wan.
 I even have the little Hutling from the Clone Wars movie that came with Ahsoka!
The Jedi Star Fighter is actually Obi-Wan's and is from the movies but decided to let my extra "Animated" Anakin to pilot it. 
Lat up on this shelf are my Star Wars Rebels figures: Leia, Darth Maul, Seventh Sister, Captain Rex, Sabine Wren, and Kanan Jarrus! I hope to get a Chopper, Hera, Zeb, and Ezra one day to finish off the Ghost crew! 
 The final shelf in this special post is my Original Trilogy (and odds and ends) shelf!
Dr. Elsa Schneider (from the Original Indiana Jones Trilogy), Jes Gistang (From Star Wars Legacy), "Bounty Hunter"Chewbacca (Shadows of the Empire), "Old" Indiana Jones, Darth Vader, and "Endor" Han Solo!
Boba Fett, Lando Calrissian, Snaggletooth,  alien from the Catina, and two characters from Rogue One (Captain Andor and Jyn). I have them here as that movie takes place directly before A NEw Hope does! 
 "Jedi" Luke
 And a Rancor are the actual bookcase but in front of it and on the top of another bookcase are:
 C3-P0 and R2-D2,
 Luke, Han Solo, and
Leia as Boushh!
 That is all of them except for my two vintage figures which will be shown later. Expect even more stuff from a galaxy far far away.

Comments

Post a Comment