A LOOK AT MY VIDEOS

Just thought I would do a quick look at my vhs tapes!
Now let us take a look at some closer shall we?
Here are all 4 of my GOLDEN Videos. I hope to find even more one day!
Here are my Jim Henson videos (minus the Muppet Christmas Carol), you will notice that I have found 2 Fraggle Rock's!
Here are a couple of my Disney VHS (I also have a Little Mermaid the series one that I forgot to add here as it is in her display)
Here are my Cartoon Network videos.
And finally some misc ones! My favorite is the Filmation Ghostbusters!
That's it for today but even more articles are coming! (oh Sleepy Hollow is my favorite Disney special by the way).

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I just recently started collecting old vids and already have some pretty good ones in my opinion!

      Delete

Post a Comment