THE RETURN OF FAST FOOD PREMIUMS IS HERE!

Welcome back to fast food premiums. The last post was way back in October or November! When I Decided to change my focus to things I want to post about, I Decided to bring back my favorite of my features. I only cancelled it because it is also the least liked. 
I have tweaked it a bit though. Instead of ten, I will look at 8 toys each time.

THE FLINTSTONES ( MCDONALD'S, 1994)
The first 3 are part of a set and a couple might look familiar from past articles. Recently I went to Goodwill and found an already made up bag. In it were a few things I needed: a Muppet Baby, and these. I got the bag because I needed these houses. I already had the grey one but it was minus the stickers. I also had Barney and Wilma! However I needed the other two buildings and Betty with Bamm Bamm. Now with the fact that I also have the building that came with Dino and Pebbles (as well as them), I just need one more set to be finished with this awesome set! Yep I still need Fred and the Bowling Alley that he came with! So close!
MEGATRON: TRANSFORMERS ARMADA VERSION ( MCDONALD'S, 2002)
In 2002, McDonald's tried to release some Transformers based on the Armada cartoon. As you can tell by ol' Meggy here, they failed. I like them actually and have to admire the attempt. I mean these days they don't even transform anymore.
HAUNTED MANSION: ZOMBIE SURPRISE! ( MCDONALD'S, 2003)
I only wanted three from this set and this was one of them, it wasn't for the zombie but for the coffin. It is the perfect scale to lay a 3 3/4 figure on it.
It is cool though because when you slide it open:
A ZOMBIE JUMPS OUT!
PARALYMPIC BECKY ( MCDONALD'S, 2000)
This Barbie is AWESOME! I had never heard of Becky before but when I saw this at Goodwill I knew I needed her. Because she is missing her stickers, I had no idea that she was from the Paralympics! She will look great next to my Olympics Gold Medal McDonald's Barbie doll!
 YOUNG JUSTICE CARTOON AQUALAD  ( MCDONALD'S, 2013)
Aqualad here has a light up feature that still works (I think as only one side lights up not the other, so not sure if its supposed to light up both arm;s tattoos like in the cartoon or not.) I also have a Black Manta from this series so they look great next to each other. I just need Superman, Kid Flash, Robin, and Superboy still.
ESPN BEST OF: SERENA AND VENUS WILLIAMS ( MCDONALD'S, 2004)
I found this still in the bag so it works. It is of course simple but fun. It reminds me of those old Tiger handheld games and I love this find!

 Well that's it for this chapter of Fast Food Premiums, but more is to come!

Comments