NEW ARRIVALS: VOLUME TWO!

 Welcome back to New Arrivals (formerly Toy Hauls).

I have gotten a lot of responses saying how lucky I am with Goodwill and I have to say I agree. In San Francisco, I NEVER found toys and definitely not good toys like I do here. Also, I go to Goodwill a lot (when I can afford to) and that helps a lot as well,

This week, we'll marvel at the Marvels!
 BLACK WIDOW (THE AVENGERS, 2011)
Believe it or not, this figure has been a want of mine ever since Iron Man II. I have wanted a Johanssen Black Widow in my collection and now I Finally got one! Even better? Found her at Goodwill!
 HULK (PLAYSKOOL HEROES, 2010)
These Imaginext like figures are what replaced Super Hero Squad. I now have 3 figures in this style: Thor, Spider-Man, and now the Hulk!
 HAMMER DRONE (SUPER HERO SQUAD, 2009)
Speaking of Super Hero Aquad, here is the Hammer Drone from an Iron Man movie. I was ecstatic to find hom as up until then I only had a World War Hulk i this style.
 SPIDER-MAN (NOT SURE)
Obviously a vehicle driver (like an Iron Man I have). I am not sure where he is from though and there are no dates on him. Ironically? He's my favorite Spidey figure in this scale thus far that I own.
MOVIE THOR (THE AVENGERS, 2011)
Thor Odinson from the movies (Hemsworth) is now in my collection. I kept struggling on if I should buy one but because I had a comic Thor I decided not to. I have one now thanks to Goodwill and the good ol' $2.99 bags!

That's it for this week. Be here next Friday for another installment of New Arrivals!

Comments