SCHOOL'S OUT FOR WINTER!

Lately I have been buying some old children's books and one of those was this old Family Circus book.

In it are many Christmas related strips! I thought it would be fun to randomly showcase one from time to time until Christmas. I chose this one because I literally just finished the last of my exams around 6AM! lol So now school's out! :)
I remember that feeling as a ki-- oh who am I kidding? I am having that feeling right now! Wa-hoo!

Oh on a side not that means posts will be becoming daily like i originally planned, later this week! Sorry that I have been MIA (the posts that were posted were previously made ones), but I got depressed, then sick, and then swamped with school work :O But I should be back on schedule very soon!

 Later today should be the Pop Culture League post!

Comments