LEGO CITY ADVENT CALENDAR: DAYS FIVE AND SIX!

Once again, I'm late! i'm so sorry everyone! Anyway, it works out as days five and six connect, so I'm just posting them together!
 Here is yesterdays! As soon as I built it I knew what it was and what day six would be so subconsciously I might have purposely waited, who knows?
 With the man driving, you can tell that its missing something, what could it be?
 That's right! This was day six's build!
It also came with snow! Overall, a pretty good build but giving us the plow as a day's build? Oh well they do it every year, have us start one day and finish the next! I do like the snow plow! Can't wait to see them outside again and soon 😺

That's it for today. Hopefully I'll release tomorrow's on time at noon! Tonight at midnight, I will be posting a huge toy haul!

Comments