CHRISTMAS PRESENT TOY HAUL!


Sorry about my lack of updates but due to "holiday" depression and being sick, I really haven't done that much at all these last few weeks. 😾

Before I start, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! To those who do not celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!

This toy haul is actually mostly stuff that I got in November/early December. What I do is buy blind bags and toss them into a stocking with some candy and candy canes and open em up on Christmas morning! This way I get Christmas presents on Christmas and they are a surprise!

 First off, the duplicates.
 Although the ghost is a duplicate, mine broke so this was a good one to get and dress E.T. now completes the ones that I wanted (there are 2 others but I have the 2 I wanted, ironically I got them both today lol)
 A Pony.
 Her name is Golden Delicious!
 Ok so I bought a Marvel 500 way back in series 1 and felt it was dumb and decided to stay away. This time I bought another and guess what? Although a better sculpt than the series one one I got Cap again lol! I only own TWO Marvel 500's and they are both CAP!
 This was both awesome and shocking! I only bought 2 Thomas blind bags and I got 2 of the 3 Tootsie Roll cars!
 So I have been buying the thrilling 30 Transformers for awhile now, but started on series 2. I found a couple series 1's at Wal-Mart.
 Imagine my shock to discover not only cards but a checklist!
 I got Classic Megatron (he's awesome!), Prime Soundwave and Prime Starscream!  I got Megatron on the 23 and Starscream yesterday as I found them on the 23 for 2 bucks each and just could not wait lol!
 I also got this cutie. What is surprising is I thought I picked up puppy in my pocket and was disappointed that Walgreens had no Kitty. This was a welcomed surprise in more ways than one.
Check out her name! 😸

Ok that wraps up my CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TOY HAUL. Expect me to return with new posts mon, wed, and fri starting in January. I am still not feeling that well. :( Also starting in 2017, this blog will become strictly pop culture (mostly toys). That means children's books, comics, toys, and media related to those things (Video games might be reviewed). All other stuff will be on my other blog. Basically my TG week post and Gilmore Girls review would have been on the other blog if it had been 2017! I should be back at least once more this week and then will officially be back next week!

Comments

  1. Those Tootsie Roll cars just made me crave candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Even funnier? I had just bought the fruit chews bank to so I had tootsie rolls right b4 opening those trains lol!

      Delete

Post a Comment