COLORFORMS WINNIE THE POOH!

THIS IS THE THIRD POST I PUBLISHED TODAY, THE OTHER ONE WAS ANOTHER COLORFORMS SET (CINDERELLA) FROM THE 70S AND WAS MY 100'TH POST! THAT IS WHY THERE IS A SECOND POST TODAY JUST TO CELEBRATE!


When you think of Winnie The Pooh you probably think of these quotes:
Bouncing is what tiggers do best
Oh Bother!
Thanks for noticing me.
Well, now lets add colorforms to that list!
 When I bought the Cinderella set, I also bought this particular one.
Like all Colorform playsets, this was in a box withan image on the front and
 nothing whatsoever back here.
 When you pen it, you see a playset, which is a glossy cardboard like material. The side with the image is smooth though.
 As you can see, the "Stickers" were there.
 And they looked pretty good, unlike my Little Mermaid ones from the book, these had no discolorations!
 Included in this particular set were: Owl, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit,
 Eeyore, Kanga, Roo,
 a bee, a hunny pot, eeyore's tail, a carrot, a butterfly or moth, and of course
 Winnie the Pooh himself!
Just like with Cinderella earlier, let's have some fun now shall we?
 Narrator: It was yet another beautiful day at the 100 acre woods. Christopher Robin was away at school on this spring day, so the citizens of the wood were relaxing. Winnie the Pooh was swinging on a swing until there was a rumbling in a tummy!

Winnie The Pooh: Oh bother I'm hungry!
 Narrator: As Winnie tried to come up with a solution, he heard a familiar voice.

Tigger: Woohooo! I love bouncing Pooh bear, do you know why?

Narrator: It was Tigger as he skipped on the rocks via his tail.

Winnie: No why?

Tigger: Because I am a tigger and bouncing is what tigger's do best.

Winnie: Oh bother, I was hoping you'd be able to find hunny best.

Tigger: Nope.

Narrator: Tigger bounced away as Pooh swung on the swing.
 Roo: Yippppeeee!

Narrator: Suddenly Pooh saw Roo.

Winnie: Roo, will you help me find some hunny?

Roo: Sure I will Pooh.

Narrator: Alas it was not meant to be.
 Kanga: Sorry Pooh, but Roo is grounded! I told him not to jump from that waterfall now get here right this minute young man.

Roo: Yes Mother, sorry Pooh.
 Narrator: Just as Pooh bear was getting sad, he saw Rabbit!

Winnie: Rabbit, do you have any hunny?

Rabbit: Sorry Pooh, I gave you my last pot yesterday. All I have is a carrot.
 Narrator: Pooh then asked Owl who was checking his mail outside his tree house near the cliff. Sadly Owl not only had no hunny but was far to busy to look for any.
 Narrator: Piglet soon was doing his laundry at the falls, but he to was far to busy to help Pooh.
 Narrator: Then Pooh saw Eeyore but eeyore was far to depressed to search for hunny. Especially since he had been sitting there the whole time and no one had noticed the poor donkey!
 Narrator: Suddenly there was buzzing! Pooh bear followed the bea to it's hive and he then
Narrator: had hunny. The End.

Hope you enjoyed this story using colorforms. If these are popular I might do some not only for sets I just get, but just for some fun. I could even mix properties. Let me know if you'd like more!


Comments