THUNDERCATS POPS FROM FUNKO

 Today's post is running very late so I am once again going into an idea that I shelved. TOday I will be looking at the now vaulted Thundercats pops, or at least 3 of them. $I find it funny that these were put in the Funko Vault (stopped being produced) and therefore can fetch higher prices but I got all these at five below not long ago for 5 bucks.
 Mumm-Ra is pretty cool. I love how Funko is able to make these generic molds look like characters. I mean look at him, he looks like Mumm-Ra!
 PAnthro here is the only actual Thundercat that I own and think he looks decent.
 Ironically, Snarf is my favorite of the three. I say Ironically because I almost did not get him in fact I think Cassie got him for me because I did not want him. Now I think he is the best of the bunch.
For those wandering, the other two were Cheetara and Lion-o and I still regret not getting Cheetara when I found her at F.Y.E. because I did not want to spend 14 bucks for a pop. Now days she goes for 30+, but Lion-o goes for much more! They are on Amazon currently but are much more than $10 now.

Comments

  1. I went to get these myself and just waited to long. I really only wanted Cheetara so I guess its ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes on Prime for a little over 30 right now lol, but yeah I just thought we'd have forever to get her but forgot that they get vaulted.

      Delete
  2. I remember seeing Cheetara with you and trying to get you to buy her, but younever did :P You should listen to me more often hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey at least I listened to you about Snarf lol, but yeah as I said, I regret it now. If you notice, when it comes to toys I listen to you more now lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment