POKEMON MEWTWO

Pokemon is celebrating 20 years and I still can't believe it. I was almost an adult when it began and you know what? I still became addicted. I had the cards, toys, etc. I only did not have the games. My favorite was and still is:
 I loved Mew so much that I named my first cat Mew in 2000. I love everything Mew (in fact the only movies I have bought were Mew related) and related. That includes Mewtwo.
 Cassie and I were at Wal-Mart recently and saw Mewtwo. I passed on him. The next time, I picked him up after Cassie said you will regret it if you never get him.
 You know what? I would have to.
 This figure is awesome. Its based on his new form but still looks close enough to his original for me to enjoy and his articulation is great.
 I just need a Mew now.
 The wobbuffet is from McDonald's,
 But I have no clue where Pikachu is from, both Pikachu and wobbuffet were purchased at Goodwill.

So that is a look at Mewtwo.

Cassie has her own blog at: Cassie's Library!


Oh and waiting for my reviews of Halloween specials? They begin this Friday and run until Halloween! So get ready for "Halloween Specials Review Weekend!"

Mew image: By Promotional press kit material for the Pokémon series. Artwork is by Ken Sugimori for the video games and players guides., Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=19801325

Comments

  1. So glad I talked you into purchasing Mewtwo that day!! You love that thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do and it is definitely a centerpiece of my Pokemon figures!

      Delete

Post a Comment