31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN: 2016 MOOD TABLE!

 Every year, Matt over at Dinosaur Dracula does what he calls the Halloween Mood Table! This year was no exception and is impressive and can be seen HERE.
 He also says how he likes others to do them to. Thiis is my second one, unfortunately I do not have pics of the last years and I had to remove some parts for  my Halloween Castle Destro display, but here is basically my 2016 mood table.
Sadly since some pieces have been removed I can not take new pictures and the original close-ups turned out to blurry.
 On the wall we got a string of lights (for the night glow) and a wall sticker.
 Next we have a few treat containers that I got at a thrift store for 10 cents a piece this year.
 Here is the main layout and shows some familiar pieces such as that Garbage Pail Kid from Funko that Brother Midnight sent me and the Monster High pets that I covered earlier this month!
 Grimace is hanging out to party!
 On the side you see Mickey and Jack from Infinity, MR. Burns, E.T., and a pumpkin!
You can also see some books that I hope to read and review soon.
 Lights out!
 The night effect.
That pumpkin is pretty awesome at night!

So that is my Halloween mood table for 2016. I know its not much, but I like it :)

Comments

  1. your holiday decorating looks like my everyday decor lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I keep some Halloween out year round. This year II did less as I have less room now with all the toy shelves lol

      Delete

Post a Comment