STAR WARS GALACTIC HEROES


Today we take a look at Star Wars Galactic Heroes! This will be short as I only have 3 currently.
 It all started with a Jedi. My first Galactic Heroes figure was Obi-Wan. At that point I juast wanted a new figure for my then existing preschool shelf which had my Imaginest (now on their own shelf), my Optimus Prime playskool heroes and Mr. Potatohead Bumble bee Playskool heroes (both in transformers section), Spidey (in Marvel), Jurassic World Pteradactyl (my first Playskool Heroes figure and now with my dinosaurs and Scooby-Doo and Splashlings shelf), and thats about it I believe. He now resides in my Star Wars area.
 I also got a two-pack much more recently. It had two females so I could not pass it up. Captain Phasma is a favorite of mine and she came with a cloth cape. Ironically she is only my third Phasma (the others are the 18 inch big fig from Jakks, in my SW display and a Funko POP in my Funko display!) She also came with Rey. I love them so much!
Well thats it for now, even more Star Wars week to come!

Comments

  1. I picked up a ewok set and the Wampa st at walmart on clearance for $2.00 each, I just cant pass up a good deal lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I saw those for 2 bucks i would to lol Especially the wampa set!

      Delete

Post a Comment