UPDATE! PLUS PREVIEW OF TRADE WITH BROTHER MIDNIGHT!

It's been awhile but I have been busy in real life. I had a court date (couldn't get an ID due to CA and IN law being different in regards of name changes), so had to do that through the courts (I was approved!) Anyway, I should be back next week with a toy review, toy hauls, and a trade with Brother Midnight!

But first, like a couple other friends I am leaving the weekly challenges. However, I am not going to stop. My plan is to do them at least once a month as I do enjoy occasionally doing them, but the truth is, I get less comments and views on those than any other post. Plus doing therm weekly has become a chore as some are either redoes of stuff we have done or are hard to do. Don't get me wrong, I will continue doing them, but only the ones I think work for this blog.

Also you have most likely noticed the new look for my blog, I am still debating on if I like it so there still might be some changes added soon.

Before I go, here is another sneak peek of my trade with Brother Midnight. You can check out my other sneak peek here! Vintage (or at least vintage style) Corps figures! Yay!


Comments

  1. CORPS has done a great job over the years with their figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%! I had only a few as a kid, but as an adult I absolutely love them. They are great for "green shirts" in GIJOE displays to.

      Delete
  2. Im pretty sure they are vintageish , I think they are from the early 90's though I could be wrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are "vintageish" figures. However; Ironically, to me, anything pre 2000 is vintage! lol. The copywrites do say early 90s however those are sometimes wrong. My Kong set copywrites are early 200s and we know thats not true, they just never changed the copywrite dates on the molds. The green one I know is old though and still love them regardless of when they came out! :) Its just great to get old school style.

      Delete

Post a Comment